Tactical Assault clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tactical Assault clan

Ac clan, TAc!

HomeHome SiteGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello All Future TAcys, we are Recruiting if your interested Smile jus post an application and i will See how You Go
hello TAcys! Congratz to the Following! SiL3nT And RuleMaker! Congratz on Getting Into TAc!
We Are Recruiting All Please Post An APP~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
SiL3nT
New categories and suggestions Vote_lcapNew categories and suggestions Voting_barNew categories and suggestions Vote_rcap 
Uber
New categories and suggestions Vote_lcapNew categories and suggestions Voting_barNew categories and suggestions Vote_rcap 
1ns0mn1ac
RuleMaker
Budvar
UHU
lol
azazel
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:17 am
Poll
Latest topics
» RuleMaker's
New categories and suggestions EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:02 am by SiL3nT

» BBBBBBBBBB
New categories and suggestions EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:00 am by SiL3nT

» Graphics
New categories and suggestions EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:17 am by SiL3nT

» TAc servers
New categories and suggestions EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:49 am by SiL3nT

» I'm going to Czech
New categories and suggestions EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:08 am by SiL3nT

» No1sPerfct
New categories and suggestions EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:53 am by SiL3nT

» TAc is yours
New categories and suggestions EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:18 pm by SiL3nT

» Budvar
New categories and suggestions EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:17 pm by SiL3nT

» Global rank
New categories and suggestions EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:40 pm by SiL3nT

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Chat Box

New categories and suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

New categories and suggestions Empty
PostSubject: New categories and suggestions   New categories and suggestions EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:42 pm

1. You could have a new category named 'free talk' rather than this. This is kinda hidden! There people may post anything they like!

2. You could have a category named 'Suggestions', these are important for you in the future to have a good site and clan.

3. You could have a category named 'Screenshots'. There people can post to show you how well they played.

4. You could have a category named Clan Matches. This clan will be good and would like to play other clans! This way, you need somewhere to post the screenies of that! (this one isn't so vital).
Back to top Go down
Uber
Admin
Uber

PostSubject: Re: New categories and suggestions   New categories and suggestions EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:23 pm

ok then Thank you for the imput and i will get to it right away, if you would like to be an admin and help that would be fantastic Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tac-clan.forumotion.com
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: New categories and suggestions   New categories and suggestions EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:10 am

There isn't anything that I would want to be more than an admin Smile

If you would accept me I would LOVE it!

P.S. Can we play sometimes? Razz
Back to top Go down
Uber
Admin
Uber

PostSubject: Re: New categories and suggestions   New categories and suggestions EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:27 am

haha sure thing just stay up late or something (i know your 12 but still lol) and make an application for admin and it will be accepted Smile goodluck!
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: New categories and suggestions   New categories and suggestions EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:14 am

I sure will make an app. Maybe on a weekend or Friday I will be able to stay up long. Ya, my parents don't let me otherwise xD. I am happy you aren't like the older in my school, they would just say gtfo to me Smile!

cheers

vojta
Back to top Go down
Uber
Admin
Uber

PostSubject: Re: New categories and suggestions   New categories and suggestions EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:19 am

lol fair enough, na im cool alot diffrent to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New categories and suggestions   New categories and suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

New categories and suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactical Assault clan :: AssaultCube :: Guest Chat :: Anything-
Jump to: